Friday, November 5, 2010

well that didn't go as planned

this week was terrible. i havent made it to bed by 10, i havent made it to class except tuesday, things are getting worse

i feel i'm failing at life.

i strive for perfection and yet stop myself from coming close
if i try and fail, it'll be worse then not trying at all? yea b.s.

ugh. i have to be up in 7.5 hours. i'm going to fold laundry and watch cnn first.

i work 32 hours next week, have to cancel 2 drs appts, and have to attend class each day. ooh what fun.

Billy let me know how much he hates his job. i want to get him out of there, i hate that he has to work to support us in a job he can't stand, he hates going, hates being there, its not where hes meant to be. i'm going to focus my prayers on that for now. his job and my mental issues. i can't pray for everyone. i can however focus on whats bugging me the most.

lord help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment